Professional Swimming Coaches
- Viktor was swimmer at the Olympic Reserve swimming Club Dynamo Kyiv, Ukraine. He was a swimmer at the National competition level in Ukraine and USSR. He won several Championships and was a silver, bronze medalist in different age categories. Viktor – professional swimming coach with certified University of Physical Culture & Sport, Kyiv, Ukraine. He has over 30 year’s of experience.
- From 1978 – 1984 he was a swimming coach at The Olympic Reserve Swimming Youth Club VDFSO of Kyiv, Ukraine. From 1984 – 1996 he became the Head coach. He was also a swimming coach for the National Russian Youth swimming team and Ukraine’s National Youth swimming team. He has two swimmers, who swam in the Summer Olympic Game in Atlanta 1996.
- Konstantin Dubrovin represented Germany at the 1996 Summer Olympic Games in Atlanta. There he swam in the preliminary heats of the Men’s 4x200m Freestyle Relay, which eventually won the bronze medal in the final.
- Julia Voitovitch represented Germany at the1996 Summer Olympic Games in Atlanta for the Women’s 100 meters Butterfly finishing fourth place in the Final B category.
- Viktor is coaching at a top level of swimming. He enjoys his job, he like his swimmers, and works very hard and diligently. He knows the psychology of kids and professional swimmers, he has a well educated background of teaching swimmers of any level and any age. He is prepared and has helped many swimmers win Championships in Ukraine and Championships in The USSR (Russia Soviet Union). He has a big heart and is motivated to help kids succeed. He is very familiar with swimming and passes all of his knowledge on to his swimmers.
- Viktor is an essential part of our Swimming Club.
- Tatiana was swimmer at the Olympic Reserve swimming Club Vodnik in Kyiv, Ukraine. She was a swimmer at the National competition level in Ukraine.
- She competed in different age categories and won several Championships and was a silver, bronze medalist.
- Tatiana – professional swimming coach with certified University of Physical Culture & Sport, Kyiv, Ukraine. She has over 25 year’s of teaching experience.
- From 1983 – 1988 she was The Director the swimming program and fitness at The Olympic Reserve Swimming Youth Club VDFSO of Kyiv, Ukraine. From 1988 – 1996 she became a swimming coach. Several of her swimmers compete at a high category.
- Working with children has become an enjoyable and favorite part of her life. Tatiana is able to teach swimming at multiple levels.
- Tatiana ensures that our swimmers develop and improve their skills.
- Kiril was swimmer at the Olympic Reserve swimming Youth Club VDFSO of Kyiv, Ukraine. He was a swimmer at the National competition level in Ukraine. He has over 6 year’s of teaching experience. He started him full-time coaching career with NSS in fall of 1992.
- Kiril worked with the Beginner, Novice, Advanced group of the NiKi Swimming Club. The swimmers in Kiril’s groups work hard at learning and improving all four of the competitive strokes and all of the competitive turns. Kiril is a technical coach and works very well with developing competitive swimmers.